Thursday, September 16, 2010

103 Monday Sep 13

Monday Sep 13 Day 103


Have discovered and interesting fact. The temperature inside a cloud at 7,200 feet in the mountains of India is 60 degrees.


Today’s weather report: 7 am Mist but it did rain during the night. 2 pm It has stopped raining but there semi rain hitting my face while walking. 4 pm The sun is shining, there are only scattered clouds. I hope to get a sunset this evening. NO sunset, the other side of the hillside was covered in mist.


I went down to the internet cafe and the only thing that got wet were my clothes under my sweater and rain pants. When you start off walking, you need a sweater but then your perspire and your clothes get wet.


My mental state is suffering. I am having some depression due to my inability to get to work. For the last 3 days I have not been able to leave my house because of the rain. The biggest problem of walking in the rain is that your pants get wet because the umbrella doesn’t cover you legs. When my pants get wet like this it takes a couple of extra house under my thermal blanket to dry out.


I noticed on my walk to the internet cafe that the ferns on the trees are starting to turn yellow. They are dying of old age NOT from lack of moisture. I hope I can get enough dry hours to go and tape them before they all turn yellow. I shall see. It is this kind of frustration that is so depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers