Tuesday, September 28, 2010

117 Monday Sep 27

Monday Sep 27 Day 117


I have just finished logging shots I took 2 days ago in the afternoon. These are some of the best shots I have taken during my entire time in India. During the 2 plus hours I shot the weather went from sun with clear blue skies to mist enshrouded trees. I mentioned a couple of days ago taping shots of the hillside with flowers covering the cliffs. They look great on my little 7 inch monitor. I can only imagine what it will be like on a 42 inch plasma screen. The colors of the ferns and trees is unbelievably rich and vibrant. For the first time I feel I really have something to show.


Weather report: Clear blue sky with clouds beginning to develop.


The Snows were fully visible this morning. The sun had not swung around through the sky to fully light up the snow, so I waited to take my first shots. Too late. The clouds were developing within half an hour. I learned you have to take the Snows pictures first thing in the morning.


Last night was one of the worst nights I have had. I did not get enough to eat so I was up at 4 am eating potato chips. Just as it was time to get up at 7 am, my blood sugars dropped and I broke out in a heavy sweat immediately. After this event I suffer from extreme chills. It is now noon and my legs are still very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers