Monday, November 8, 2010

155 Friday Nov 5

Friday Nov 5 Day 155


This morning I had very low blood sugars. I have paid the price today. I spent a good part of the morning in bed trying to get warm. I spent several hours shivering and noticed that I was rather weak. That is the price I pay for allowing my blood sugars to get way low. I should be back to full strength tomorrow as long as I do not have low sugars again over night.


This afternoon I went down to the school and took shots of the front of the buildings in afternoon light. This causes the buildings to be fully lighted and the air was good and clear over the short distance.


Today is Dewali and Bena, the cook, has invited me over for dinner with the family as she is preparing the special foods associated with the holiday. I am looking forward to it and shall be armed with Tums to fight off the heartburn. The Indians celebrate with fireworks and the kids have been setting them off for the last several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers