Wednesday, November 17, 2010

164 Sunday Nov 14

Sunday Nov 14 Day 164


Today was an uneventful day. I logged tapes for a couple of hours until my back began to hurt and I had to quit. Vance George (my High School music teacher) stopped by and we chatted for a couple of hours. He was checking in to see how I was doing and was interested in my big video project.


I went down to the internet cafe and sent off 6 days of blogs. I did get a confirming message from Terry (my son) and they are expecting me home in a couple of weeks. They have to hurry up and change the locks on the doors to avoid my staying with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers