Sunday, November 14, 2010

160Wednesday Nov 10

Wednesday Nov 10 Day 160


I hope I survive this part of my project. Yesterday I hit the tpo of my head and today my right temple on a bookshelf in one of the computer labs. I actually have scabs on them so I must have drawn blood. I hope I escape with no more than a mild concussion.


Today my climb back up the hill was very frightening. By the time I had climbed 800 vertical feet I almost collapsed. I have never been so exhausted and literally dripping sweat. As soon as I got to my apartment I took a sugar tablet and then checked my blood sugars. They were very low and a concern. Tomorrow I have to bring my video equipment up to the top of the hill and I shall take a taxi. I will only need to climb 300 vertical feet and then ride up the rest of the way. I will still have to walk over a mile to get to the taxi. My low blood sugars overnight are part of the problem. I have been taping and climbing in the morning and my body has not got enough sugar reserves to support the effort. I am also not able to eat much because the food is getting abhorrent to me. What I wouldn’t give for a McChicken sandwich and fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers