Sunday, November 21, 2010

169 Saturday Nov 20

Saturday Nov 20 Day 169


I went to one of the music departments concerts and I was not impressed. The overall quality of the music is not there. There are lots of clusters of pitches which shows that the musicians are not well trained or rehearsed. The repertoire is weak and there is barely an hour of music from 3 different groups. Another session tomorrow night which I fear will be a repeat of lack of precision and quality music.


This morning I went down and video taped the music department at the school. This area was not open when I was taping the entire school so I got it done today. I even logged the tape when I got home.


It is turning colder and my room is down to a steady 50 degrees. My nose is cold during the night but I am generally warm while sleeping. I am having to wear my medium coat all day long while sitting in my room. The “sweater” I have been wearing this whole time is not heavy enough when sitting and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers