Sunday, November 14, 2010

159 Tuesday Nov 9

Tuesday Nov 9 Day 159


I was feeling lonely the other day but that is no longer true. Yesterday Bena cleaned my house and aired out my bedding. In the process she opened the windows and let in all the flies. My rooms are warmer than it is outside and so the flies have moved in. There is an almost constant buzzing in my bedroom and it is interfering with my napping. It is unpleasant to have the flies constantly dive bombing you.


Today I taped the inside of the high school boys dormitory. It has been completely renovated and is really great. While trying to get a particular shot I hit the very top of my head on a stone overhang. I now have a good lump on the top of my head and I evidently broke the skin of my scalp. I now have to wear my earphones gently on my head. It will be interesting to see what happens in the morning.


A great “winterline” sunset this evening and there were adjacent clouds to reflect the colors of the setting sun. The only problem is my camera battery died before the light had all faded. “If it weren't for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all”.


This evening the flies have all died and there are fly bodies lying all aver the place (all 5 of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers