Wednesday, November 17, 2010

165 Monday Nov 15

Monday Nov 15 Day 165


I am reliving my youth. I am logging tapes and my hands are so cold that they ache. At least they are not chapped. Either I do not wash my hands or I am more careful in drying them. I think it is the latter. I spend more time sitting on my hands and rubbing them together than I do typing on the computer keyboard. When playing solitaire I wear my gloves because I use only the mouse. I have finally developed a way to see how long I play solitaire. Yesterday it was only 3 hours and 45 minutes. The other physical problem is my nose. It is so cold to the touch it feels like I have frost bite on the poor little thing. I guess winter is here in the mountains of India with it’s attendant discomforts.


This morning I went down to each of the residences and got shots of the correct colors used in the various buildings. I did the same up at the school to correct the color of shots I took with my video camera on the wrong settings. I hope that this works like I expect it to. I hope to test it before I leave. (I am typing this with my gloves on and it is working fairly well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers