Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday March 28 Day 26

Sunday March 28 Day 26


This morning has been an adventure. I had the lowest blood sugars of my time in India. There is not rhyme or reason to the fluctuations of my blood sugars. Earlier in the week they were to high so I increased my insulin. Over night they plummeted giving me wild dreams and scrambling my brain. I eat an orange around 3 am, tested by blood sugars at 6 and took a sugar pill to get me through to breakfast. Around 8 am I got very cold and this lasted until 11:45 am. At 11:30 I was still freezing but by 11:45 I was perspiring and it was time to get up. I had started listening to a new book on my Ipod and will have to go back and listen again because it made no sense. The biggest problem was that there was no one here to check on me to see how I was doing. There is nothing more pathetic than an old fart who is not feeling well and he not have someone to whine to. What is interesting is that after the cold is gone I am ready to get up and get to work immediately. It as if a switch were thrown in my body and I am suddenly feeling good.


I went part way down the hill and checked out trails to start taping. I was planning sight lines and angles for taping and checking out the light in early afternoon. It is great. There are enough trees to shade the lens and give a dappled effect to the lighting. All of the trails I will be taping are on the mid day and afternoon side of the hill. That means the sun is overhead or coming into the trails from the west. If I tape before the sun clears the top of the hill, I can get exposed areas without the sun looking directly into the lens. I cannot have the camera pointing toward the sun and get clear pictures. I will have constant sun flares on the lens. Ah, the problems of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers