Friday, April 30, 2010

Monday April 25 Day 55

Monday April 25 Day 55


I have had a wonderful day. I went to Woodstock and taped some trails just below the school. I then checked into the cost of a taxi from Woodstock School to my home. It is twice as expensive as from Mullingar which is on the same level on the hillside but 3/4 of a mile out from the bazar. It is a very leisurely walk and quite enjoyable so I walked to the bazar and took a taxi to the top of the hill saving me 100 rupees. The driver picked up 5 preteen girls and took them to the top of the hill on my dime. He was the uncle of one of the girls and it was fine with me.


Five weeks from today I head down the hill to Dehra Dun, take the 5 pm train to Delhi and the next morning I fly out of Delhi, June 1st. I shall be at Sea Tac at 4:45 pm that same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers