Friday, April 30, 2010

Tuesday April 27 Day 56

Tuesday April 27 Day 56


I had a minor adventure early this morning, or at least I think I did. Somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 I thought I felt a mouse run across my bed. I had both hands under the covers and flung the blanket off or at least tried the fling the “mouse” off. There has been a large muse, too small to be a rat, hanging around the door to my room the past several nights. Perhaps he/she had been in my room all night having gained access last evening. I opened my door a small amount to allow the visitor to escape. Then again, it could have been my imagination.


I have been trying to gain better control over my blood sugars. I have reduced my amount of exercise, increased my food intake by munching on snacks, lowered the amount of insulin I am taking, etc. The results have then that this morning I sent a new LOW for blood sugars. Today I have just felt plain old bad. I do not know if is the result of low blood sugar or just meanness coming out causing my lowered blood sugars. I may actually cancel my shoot for the afternoon if I don’t feel better after lunch.


I shall not be shooting today. The clouds have come in and are producing “dog sun” where there is a circle in the clouds around the sun which changes all the colors recorded by the camera. I am trying to do “catch-up” shots from roads I taped on fully sunny days. The change in the color would be extreme between the shots taken today and those taken earlier.


I went after lunch to discover that the clouds have cleared off just above us but are hanging around on the edges. I do not trust the clouds to behave themselves so I shall be going nowhere. Besides I still feel generally yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers