Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday April 21 Day 50

Wednesday April 21 Day 50


The weather gods are in opposition to the completion of my project. For the 4 day in the past week we have had clouds, thunder but no rain yet. The “blue” of the sky is rather milky and the light of the sun yucky (that is a precise scientific description). I could not go out taping so I went and got my insulin. This process involves about a 2 hour hike into the bazar but I at least made good use of the day and my limited energy resources.


I find when I cannot go out a work I become extremely bored. I have spent most of the last 4 days reading my memories manuscript and filling in the time with solitaire and reading Charles Dickens. The Old Curiosity Shoppe is turning out to be a pretty good book. There is a large cast of characters and such dated but interesting descriptions of these characters both physically and emotionally. I am really hooked but the actual process of reading tedious.


On my way to the internet cafe I discovered that I had a blister on my left foot. I stopped off at the store in Sisters Bazar and bought 5 Band-Aids for 21 cents. I sat on the wall outside the store and put on my band aid. I am much more comfortable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers