Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday April 29 Day 58

Thursday April 29 Day 58


Well, I am impressed with the Indian weather reporting service. Last Saturday I looked at the weather report for Landour and breezy conditions were predicted for yesterday. That is exactly what we got. This morning there is dust and grit in the bathroom on the, moderately, white tiles. The windows are not very tight here and the wind blew a lot of stuff around. There was a small bit of rain and hail yesterday afternoon.


This afternoon the weather was perfect. I was out for 3 and half hours. I was shooting many of the trails I had done at the be=ginning of my project. I find that I am much smoother in my camera control and having taped the trail before, I have some idea what works. I did about 3 days taping in one long afternoon. I hope for similar weather tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers