Friday, October 8, 2010

125 Tuesday Oct 5

Tuesday Oct 5 Day 125


I went down to Mullingar this afternoon. I got there around 1 pm and part of the hillside was completely clear of clouds. There other half was partially obscured with a thin layer of cloud. I was out of luck but the light was what I have been looking for. I shall go down again tomorrow morning to see at what time the sun starts to face the hillside and I can get the buildings to stand out from all the foliage.


This afternoon I was to meet with the owner of the famous van to plan our taping of the roads from a moving vehicle. I finally got together with them about 7:30 pm (I guess it was technically after noon). I showed them some of my rough footage and we played ping pong. It was an enjoyable evening and I did not get home till 10:15 pm (I have become a real social butterfly).


I made my first sandwich lunch today. I purchased peanut butter at the store in Sisters Bazaar. I must have done it right because I had no problem with high or low blood sugars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers