Wednesday, October 27, 2010

146 Tuesday Oct 26

Tuesday Oct 26 Day 146


This morning I went down to school and taped the Junior School classrooms and hallways. The Glidecam shots on Monday were not a stable as I wanted. During my early morning thinking session I realized the I needed to bend my knees more, shorten my step and move more slowly. It worked. The hallway shots were much improved and I shall have to redo all the shots I took on Monday. While I was working this morning I felt a bit nauseous and my head began to hurt. I went up to Kilmarnock at 11:30 and I had to stop 4 or 5 times to rest before I could continue on. It usually takes 25 minutes to climb the hill. It took a little over 30 minutes. I returned down the hill to tape the classrooms in the Senior School. When I got to the High School office it was closed and all the classrooms were locked. I had been assured that the rooms would be open every day. How typically India. I promptly went back up the hill and it took over 40 minutes to climb the hill. I must have stopped 7 or 8 times to rest. I went to bed for the rest of the day. It took 3 full hours for my clothes to get dry. My headache is still active and I feel like a little pile of feces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers