Wednesday, October 27, 2010

145 Monday Oct 25

Monday Oct 25 Day 145


This morning I went down the hill to school and taped the outside of the various school buildings under the morning sunlight. I also used my tripod to take some of the interiors hallways and verandahs of the buildings in the Junior School. There has been a new organization of the school with grades 1 thru 6 in the lower buildings and grades 7 thru 12 in the Senior School in the upper buildings near Parker Hall. This description will only make sense to the old Woodstockites.


This afternoon I went back down the hill again and tapes the Covered Passage with the Glidecam. Amazingly I was able to get the camera balanced and I was also able to handle the physical demands of carrying the equipment up and down the ramp. I was also able to carry it into the buildings and the new Gym. I am very pleased that I am in physical shape to do this major part of my project. This evening I am logging the tape taken during the day to see how it looks. My shoulders and back only hurt a little bit from the effort.


The snows were out at noon today and my main camera was down at the school. I got some good shots with my backup camera and I will have time to review the shots on Wednesday. This is the first day the snows have been clear at mid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers