Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friday May 21 Day 80

Friday May 21 Day 80


Set a new record logging shots from the previous day. 3 1/2 hours crouched over my laptops and tape players. My back hurts.


The Snows are out today. This is very unusual for this time of year but they are majestic. As a review, the snows are a rang 18,000 top 20,000 foot peaks visible when the air is clean enough or they are not covered by clouds.


There were NO clouds in the sky today. I have now taped all but 3 trails a second time. The music department at Woodstock School puts on their big concert tonight and tomorrow night. I am not going to make it tonight. I do not know if I can do the afternoon taping and go down and back up a second time in a single day to attend the concert. It all depends on the clouds. I should just play cloud roulette and hope Sunday or some day next week is clear. If I do not get these 3 minor trails it will not be a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers