Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thursday May 20 Day 79

Thursday May 20 Day 79


Today was a 2 for one day. I did a soot this morning on the eastern side of the hill and on in the afternoon on the western side of the hill. There were no clouds in the morning and the clouds held off till almost 3 pm on the west side of the hill. I was forced to wait about 30 minutes for the cloud to move east and I got the last 5 shots of the day. my feet are very tired for the day but not from neuropathy. In fact my whole body hurts from tromping around the mountains for 6 hours. I guess aspirin is in order. My blood sugars were perfect this morning


I headed for the bazaar to check on my cell phone. The man from the shop had gotten the SIM card at 9 pm but by then the dog was out and I did not hear them calling from inside the stone house. The young man said he could hear me laughing at 7:30 this morning at his house which is right across the ravine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers