Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday May 29 Day 89

Saturday May 29 Day 88


Do you all know that each drop of rain that falls is formed around a single grain of dirt. So after a rain storm everything hit by the rain has dirt on it. We had a good downpour a couple of nights ago and now everything in the yard is very dirty. The flower blossoms and leaves of the plants are dulled by the dirt. You can get a very dirty hand by wiping it on a stone.


I have just completed the organizing of my file for my memories. I created over 800 documents in the process. each individual memory is now in its own separate file. This was all done by copy/paste from the edited document.


My next project is to complete the book Moll Flanders, just 30 pages to go.


I have just run out of one of my insulin today. I picked up the insulin a couple of weeks ago and hoped I could leave it here to use when I returned. No such luck but I am lucky that I have the insulin available now rather than trying to get some when the chemist shop is closed on Sunday. I do suffer from planning ahead, must be the residue of a career in accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers