Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday May 30 Day 89

Sunday May 30 Day 89


I am writing this at the internet cafe. I came in yesterday and the internet was down so I tried this morning and it popped right up.


This the last time I shall be at the internet cafe in the mountains of India for this round of my project. My next posting will be after I return to the US. I will make notes so that I can let you know how getting thorough security in India and in London. I am seeking special treatment to avoid the possibility of fogging my video tapes with x-rays. I am actually having trouble sleeping because of my concern.


I have packed my suitcases and prepared the stuff I shall be leaving in India. This includes all my extra video tapes, 2 pairs of jeans, transformers and electrical connections, shaving supplies etc. This will reduce the weight on my suitcases upon my return to India and provide room for sugar free chocolates. You all have no idea what it is like to without ANY chocolates for 92 days.


See you all in the States!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers