Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday May 12 Day 71

Wednesday May 12 Day 71


Today the sky was very clear and I went at 1 pm and got back to my house at 5:30 pm. There was no taxi available at 5 pm so I had to walk home from Mullingar. The taping went well but I ran into problems of not having enough time to get the shots I wanted. I will have to hope for a clear day tomorrow. I have been over expecting and under completing my shooting schedule. All I can hope for is sufficient clear days to get everything done.


This evening I am going to have my laptop looked at to see if it can be resuscitated. The cost of having it looked at is $6.87. Rather small compared to US prices. I will actually be going to his home which just down the hill from my place at 7 pm. I am back and the young man will be able to resurrect my PC Laptop for a grand expenditure of $50.00. I will pick it up tomorrow evening and will lose no time in logging my shots on the video log without lots of work arounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers