Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday May 25 Day 84

Tuesday May 25 Day 84


I did my final taping today. I had to outsmart some rapidly moving clouds but was very successful. Walking to and from the trail took over an hour. I then spent 20 minutes taping and waiting for the clouds to clear. I ended up with 3 1/2 minutes of tape. Such is the life of a great video artist. I must get all the trails and this was the last one.


I am having trouble sleeping. I woke up at 2:00 am and only had 5 1/2 hours of thinking time. I did solve a lighting problem which has been on my mind for weeks. So the time is valuable. I find that I am really running out of petrol at the end of the day. The evenings are so long and I do not have the mental energy to be productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers