Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tuesday May 11 Day 70

Tuesday May 11 Day 70


Do you guys have any idea how long 70 days are when you are counting them off one by one.


Yesterday I set an new record for logging my shots of the prior day. It took me 3 1/2 hours for a task the usually takes a couple of hours. I guess if I hadn't taped for 4 hours the previous day it wouldn’t have taken so long. By the time I was done I was as stiff as a board. I have to crouch over this little bed side table and it really tears up the back. I had not realized until today how much one has to think when doing the logging. I made multiple errors from lack of concentration and most probably exhaustion. Well, I won’t have to worry about it tomorrow. The clouds are growing in the sky at 11 am and will continue thereby putting me out of business for the day. I have been so focused on the video project that I do not have any still pictures to show anyone when I get home. I shall dust off (literally) my digital camera and start taking so tourist pictures of the area. I do not have to worry about the clouds messing up the color on my individual pictures. In video I need that same quality of light every day, so no clouds allowed.


It is now 9 pm and I have just lost the use of my PC Laptop. I have been having troubles with it locking up etc so I saved my 3 Landour 2010 record files at 7:20 pm and it crashed at 8 pm. I have been able to open the files in the Mac and figure how to use them. Part of the video log is still only in Excel but I have that file on my flash drive. I will be able to log all my shots yet to come in my Mac but will have to retype them into excel when I get back. At least I have a way to log them using a spreadsheet rather than a piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers