Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday May 18 Day 77

Tuesday May 18 Day 77


Another cloudy day including thunder in the afternoon. My trip to the ATM was successful.


I have been trying to not buy more Insulin before retuning to the states. By my calculation I will run out of it on the day I travel. It something unforeseen happens I shall be without Insulin. I have reduced my Insulin by 1 unit each time,3 units per day, and my blood sugars have way too high each day with the result of my feet hurting and I feel rather poorly. So this morning I went down the hill beyond the ATM machine and got more Insulin. It will put my mind at rest and I won’t feel so bad.


Remember the story of the SIM card in my phone. Well the phone did not work again this morning. I stopped by the shop on my way to the ATM and was told that the phone would work after 12 pm. I was assured that he would call me immediately when it is working. It is now 4 pm and no phone call. Jai Hind!! I have just tried to call out and NO luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers