Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wednesday May 5 Day 64

Wednesday May 5 Day 64


The sun was out most of the afternoon until the last 3 shots so I had to wait for the clouds to pass and got my shots with some breaks in between. I reshot several trails and added on interesting shortcut not on the map.


Today I reached a new mile stone in my existence in India. Today I had to use the last hole or notch on my belt. Yesterday I noticed that my pants were about to fall off. I wear jeans all the time and they are thicker material than the other pants I wear. I am now the thinnest I have been in many years. I am a bit concerned that I may get beaten by my daughter-in-law when I get home for my failure to get enough to eat. The last time I came home from India Terry said I looked like Grizzly Adams. Wait till he sees me this time. Last time my beard was only 4 weeks old. It will be over three months old by the time I get home. I have not had my haircut because I know that there are problems with head lice here and I would rather look scraggly than have the little white creatures in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers