Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday May 23 Day 82

Sunday May 23 Day 82


Today is national rest day, at least for me. I have spent a good portion of the day reading. I did some shot logging this afternoon but was too tired to concentrate on the precision needed to do the work. My feet and legs were tired and even hurt a bit.


I seem to have come out well in the cloud roulette game. It rained twice today including some hail and a great deal of thunder this afternoon. It will be interesting to see how I will respond to not worrying about the weather every day but let come what may.


I have some logging to do and then I will start work on editing my memories. I needed to develop some means of organizing the various stories in a logical fashion. I have been thinking on this during the hours between waking up and getting up. There are usually 2 to 3 hours of thinking time every day. It is 7:30 pm and the electricity is off again so I shall stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have twin sons with 2 children each. I will miss them when in India. I have been a job gypsy all my life looking for new challenges constantly. I got bored quickly except when teaching. 3 years as a Middle School Music Teacher and 9 years as an Assistant Professor of Music. I played in a Country Western Band when I went back to college at 39 to get a degree in Accounting. I was a CPA that worked in various companies, the longest for 5 years and the shortest for 2 days. I spent most of my accounting life working as a Project Accountant where I would come in to solve a particular problem. I was rarely required to do a lot of the boring stuff for very long. With the passing of my wife and NO job to go to, I can now pursue my dreams in India.

Followers